Fig, beet, and carrot salad
- Cooked (boiled) heirloom beetroot in various colours/ small size look better
- Small organic oranges
- Heirloom carrots
- Heirloom radishes
- Some baby beet leaves for garnish
- Cut the peeled oranges in circles and beetroot in small quarters on a plate, add thinly sliced carrots, radishes to the plate then add quartered figs.
- Dress well with a balsamic dressing and sprinkle with the baby leaves.
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste