Scented treasure, opulent and sensual.
Pure tolu resin from peru, amber, frankincense and orange blossom.
All Ormonde Jayne candles are hand poured in our own London studio. Using a high percent of fragrance with a burning time of over 55 hours, a chic gold lid and a fabulous hand made box. Makes for a great gift.
— At least 15% oil in every candle
— Not tested on animals
— No added colour
— Hand-poured in our own London laboratory
THE FINE ART OF CANDLE BURNING
- We recommend the first burn is lit long enough for the wax surface to be entirely melted to the edge of the glass.
- Trim the wick before relighting, making sure the wick is still centred and straight.
- If the wick has dried off-centre, light the wick and gently manoeuvre the wick back to the centre using the matchstick.
The wick may now be too long and puffing out black smoke. If this is the case, blow out the candle, cut the wick and relight.
- Keep the candle clean, use kitchen roll to wipe the residue off the top of the glass.
- Position the lit candle away from draughts and flammable materials. Do not burn candles on surfaces susceptible to heat damage.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or near children and pets.
- Never allow the candle flame to touch the side of the glass.
- To extinguish the candle, simply replace the gold lid to starve the flame of oxygen. Leave to cool down before picking up.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 Dismiss